Background

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Scrapbook Police

So, I decided to give Danielle and I another challenge. I sort of bit off more than I could chew for a moment. First off I had to go to the store to get a box of tissue and it was cold and raining. Then I forgot to make my card and had to make one at the last minute. I was using a stamp and I did not like it, and now I know, I need more "hello" stamps in my collection. So, tonight, I'm working on my card and Marc is asleep. I am on facebook chatting with Danielle and telling her about a phone stamp I'd seen and how I should sneak to buy it while he's sleeping. She's cracking up! I make my card and then I decide I don't like it. By this time, Marc wakes up and decides to come see what I am doing. Here are his exact words "I'm the scrapbook police. Your card is not approved. Start over." I'm thinking to myself, I wasn't even finished with it fool!!!! He cracks me up. It's like he has to approve our rules and we're the ones that come up with our own challenges. Geez!! So, here's my take on the tissue box. Thanks to Splitcoaststampers, that's where I got this idea from. My card is my own idea. I think it is missing something but as long as Danielle likes it, I'm good. hahaha


From the side.

From the front.

hi

hi again.

No comments:

Post a Comment