Background

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Danielle's Scrap Space

One of the first things we decided to post is our scrap space. I love seeing where other people create! Most of the time, I am super jealous of other peoples spaces, but I try to incorporate what I like into my space. Currently my husband is Active Duty Air Force, so us owning a house right now is just not in the cards. (It has, however, been said, the house we purchase WILL have a scrap space.) So where ever we make our home, I have to make adjustments to my 'space'. Currently we live in North Dakota. The house we live in, has this 'room'. I don't know what its supposed to be. A wet closet maybe? I saw it and said scrap room. Its really small. But it has a door (to keep out kids, husbands, and pets and to hide purchases ;) ), built in shelf, and a light. All the things I need to scrap. :)
In this age of being green (or cheap) I try to reuse containers. If I find something cute, I will use it in my scrap room. Again this comes in handy because with moving if I have to downsize I don't feel all that bad about throwing out something that was free. And of course it saves me money. The more money I save, the more money I have to spend on paper. :) If you have questions about my room feel free to ask, if you have suggestions, pass them along! I am always looking to update and make things better.
PS. As disorganized as it looks...its actually pretty organized...or at least thats what I tell myself. :)


2 comments:

  1. Very nice! OMG I need u to organize my space!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I think that organizing is always a good thing, I think it re-energizes your creativity...oh and it reminds you of all the stuff you've accumulated!

    ReplyDelete